Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ask & It Will Be Given!


"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
                                                                                         - Matthew 7:7-8

This is such a beautiful verse and seems so simple right? "Ask and it will be given to you"! 

I ask everyday for forgiveness and strength in my recovery and you know what?, I truly feel that God has worked in his mysterious way and has given me forgiveness! 
And I know he has given me strength because I can feel it! I have never felt that strength before. Sure I have weak moments, but for some reason I am able to overcome them much easier!

God does work in mysterious ways! And if my religion isn't your religion, then that is okay because for the most part, whatever God or creator you do believe in, he lifts us up just the same! Whether you call him Allah, or Jehova or simply the Creator, he is there and he is listening!

We all are seeking the same thing when we pray to the almighty, so just remember that through each and everyone of us we are able to speak with our creator and simply ask for what is needed in our lives! 
We must believe in it wholeheartedly and we will receive it!
You just have to look hard sometimes to see the little things he is sending our way, but they are there! He gives you strength so that you may use this strength in whatever it is you may do, my strength is used in recovery and to fight the things that try to sway me from my ultimate goal! 
What is it that you pray for? Is it for your recovery or someone else's recovery? Please share your story with us. There are never any judgements made here!

Your friends in the Maze,
Chix 'n' Stixx 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog and i like your writting! Keep up the great work and hope you succeed!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate & value your comments!
Remember there are no judgements made here!